Monday, June 09, 2008

Monday, all day long


I have the feeling that I'm going to fade early tonight. We just had the usual early start. After swmming, though, we headed for IHOP. The gorup was having a going-away breakfast for Jan. She got her house - and will be permanently moving to live with her daugher and new granddaughter. It's always hard to leave deep roots, though.

The rheumatologist says I'm "good to go" for another six months. And I managed to survive another tirp to Wal-Mart.

I had some really odd hands at bridge today. No point, but weird stuff. I had a real pre-empt - and even in spades. One hand that was 10-high; the next was Jack-high; the one after that had 6-6-1-0 distribution. One 6-card suit was 9-high; the other was K, 9; and, of course, my partner was bidding my void. Apologies to the non-bridge players. We had one of those strong pop-up thunderstorms at the Civic Center while we were playing. And the sun was shining brightly again when we left.

That pretty much did it for the day.

1 comment:

William J. said...

Tag your it in blog tag. Details of the game at my blog.

Both Bev and I got tagged. It did increase the number of hits on my blog. Just ignore it if it isn't your cup of tea. I did find it interesting.

Bill