Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Classic Movies


Today was just swimming and time at Studio 2. Vicki is going to close the shop for a few days. They're going to get away from the city for a well-deserved break, and then move the shop to the new location. She'll reopen in the new "digs" on 7 July.

The meme yesterday was fun, and with the referrals from other sites, there have been a lot more visitors today. I'm delighted to have you visit, and hope you come back often. I love to hear from readers, too.

Classic Movie Review: We watched 2001: A Space Odyssey tonight. Comments: The music was spectacular. The special effects and "art" are marvellous. It's amazing that it was filmed in 1968, before man landed on the moon. I can understand why it quickly became a cult film. I guess I'm glad we watched it, because it is considered a "classic". Having said that, I found it all but incomprehensible. I'm not sure I understood any of it. But now that I've seen it, I never have to watch it again.

I've been taken to task for not putting any pictures from the wedding weekend on the blog. I know, I know - shame on me! OK - here's Anne's photo of the bride and groom at the rehearsal dinner.

No comments: