Monday, June 02, 2008

GET OVER IT!!


Swimming was good this morning, as always. And then I went to Wal-Mart. And I got into a MAJOR case of Wal-Mart Rage. Why on earth do I let it get to me like this! What sent me over the edge really isn't important - it was insignificant in the big scheme of things.

Mostly I manage to control my grocery store antipathy. I've always been grateful to Beth for her insight about grocery-store-rage. I hate going to the store so much, I'm angry before I even get there. In the long run, this had helped a lot.

I really don't have that much of a temper. I'll get pissed off about something, and then quickly get over it. But today, it just wouldn't go away. And that made me even madder. You know the feeling - you're mad because something else is controlling you. And I wasted SO much time today just fuming and fussing. And Margaret's "GET OVER IT!" just didn't seem to work today.

What really, REALLY makes you irrationally mad?

Oh, well - things will be better tomorrow. And I know I won't have to go to the store for a while.

Usually the ocean calms me down - so today's photo is the ocean at Folly Beach.

No comments: