Saturday, April 29, 2017

Sunday Stealing





1.      if someone wanted to really understand you, what would they read, watch, and listen to? Just be around me for a while.  Nothing hidden here.

2.      have you ever found a blogger who thinks just like you? if so, who? In a lot of ways, it's Bev Sykes in Funny the World.

3.      list your fandoms and one character from each that you identify with. Nothing that fits me.

4.      do you like your name?  is there another name you think would fit you better? My name is fine.

5.      do you think of yourself as a human being or a human doing? do you identify yourself by the things you do? Not exactly.

6.      are you religious/spiritual? Not in the least.

7.      do you care about your ethnicity? I'm a WASP (white Anglo-Saxon protestant) by heritage, so no.

8.      what musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime? None

9.      are you an artist? I used to consider myself a painter, but haven't painted in about five years. I'm creative.

10.   do you have a creed? The old-fashioned Golden Rule will work.

11.   describe your ideal day. Swim class, coffee, bridge, some knitting and TV time, time with family.

12.   dog person or cat person? No pets, please.  But if I must choose, I'll take a goldfish.

13.   inside or outdoors? Inside

14.   are you a musician? I love to listen, but have no musical talent as a performer.

15.   five most influential books over your lifetime. None that I can think of.

16.   if you’d grown up in a different environment, do you think you’d have turned out the same? Probably not.  I think any person is a combination of genetics and environment.

17.   would you say your tumblr is a fair representation of the “real you”? I've never even seen tumblr.

18.   what’s your patron-us?  From Harry Potter?  Nothing of that here - although I've read and enjoyed the books and movies.

19.   which Harry Potter house would you be in? or are you a muggle? I'm probably a Muggle.

20.   would you rather be in Middle Earth, Narnia, Hogwarts, or somewhere else? Somewhere else.

21.   do you love easily? I can, but probably "like" more quickly.

22.   list the top five things you spend the most time doing, in order. In a 24-hour day, sleep, be on the computer, watch TV, knit, read.

23.   how often would you want to see your family every year? En masse, 3-4 times a year; in smaller groups, anytime I can.

24.   have you ever felt like you had a “mind-meld” with someone? ????

25.   could you live as a hermit? Probably, but I'd rather not.

26.   how would you describe your gender/sexuality? Ordinary female.

27.   do you feel like your outside appearance is a fair representation of the “real you”? Yes - soft, comfortable, old, creaky.

28.   on a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is it for someone to get under your skin? 3

29.   three songs that you connect with right now. I don't really "connect" with songs.

30.   pick one of your favorite quotes. "It is what it is."

No comments: