Sunday, April 02, 2017

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing: The Cannon Fodder Questions

1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now? John

2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean? Either I don't have anything to say, or I'm asleep.

3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing - just finished CBS Sunday Morning.

4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms? I'm always concerned about power outages or downed trees, but I love that they clear the air, and are usually followed by sunshine.

5. Do you believe in perfect? Not really.

6. Are you a jealous person? No

7. What was the first thing you thought this morning? Whether or not I really wanted to get up or might be able to go back to sleep.

8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep? Usually, nothing - I just go to sleep.

9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life? Yes

10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are? I have no idea.

11. Do you think men truly understand women? Probably as much as women understand men.

12. How about women understanding men? See above.

13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful? Probably - no doubt it was a polite overstatement.

14. What is one fact about the last person that called you? She's an old friend, who lives in another state.

15. Other than your current one, tell us about the longest relationship you have had either a romance or a particular good friend.  My longest-known friend goes back to the summer between ninth and tenth grades.

No comments: