Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing: The Icebreaker Questions



1. Are you loud, outgoing or shy? Somewhere between outgoing and shy.

2. What’s coming up where you’ll see an old friend? Other than the usuals, I don't know that I'll see any old friends until this summer.

3. Are you easy to get along with? I think so.

4. Have you ever given up on someone, but then gone back? Not really.

5. Who was the last person that you had a deep conversation with? I just exchanged some pretty deep e-mails with my sister-in-law.

6. Are you okay with being in a big crowd? I don't freak out, but I tend to avoid places that are very crowded.

7. Do you believe in luck and/or miracles? Not really.  Mostly it's hard work and being in the right place at the right time.

8. What good thing happened during the summer? (It’s good to think about summer when you are  freezing your butt off in January.) Always beach week, and the trip along the Maine coast.

9. Do you think there is life on other planets? Not life as we know it - maybe bacteria or some such.

10. Who was your first crush on? I don't remember.

11. What are your bad habits? Sloth, lack of will power.

12. What’s your favorite part of your daily routine? Changing into soft clothes after supper.

13. Other than your significant other, who are you most comfortable with? My girls.

14. Has an ex ever told you that they regret breaking up? It never happened.

15. Why should your celebrity crush drop everything to be with you? No celebrity crush here.

16. What would be the hardest to give up and why? Books. TV. Music. Books - even though my reading concentration is almost gone.

17. Do you believe in second chances? In most circumstances.

18. What would like to do next in your life? I don't think I'd like to have one.

19. What’s the meanest thing that anyone has ever said to you? If anybody's been mean, I've blotted it out.

20. What’s the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to you? I always love hearing people tell me how wonderful our girls are.

No comments: