Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Doctor week

  • The six-month checkup with my primary care physician went well. I got the first of two pneumonia shots (second one in a year), and will get what used to be called a DPT shot next month.  I'm scheduled for an echo cardiogram next week to check the status of my minor heart murmur.  And will be set up with a pulmonary consult soon.
  • The checkup with the orthopedic surgeon went well.  The x-rays of the knee are good.  He wants me to keep exercising the knee and to work more on the shoulder.  X-rays of both will be scheduled for the next appointment in three months.
  • The six-month dental visit and cleaning went well.  No problems there.  The dentist says my teeth should last for a long time.
  • The next appointment is for Friday - the most important one of the week - a manicure/pedicure.
  • Not bad for an almost 81-year-old broad.

No comments: