Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Five

1. Today was the day for an overdue haircut.  The gal who cut it always cuts it very short - and I like it that way.
2. I went to duplicate this afternoon.  My usual partner didn't show up - don't know why, but I played with another woman who didn't have a partner.  We came in in the middle of the N/S pairs, and actually one 1/3 of an MP.  And we had some interesting hands.
3. We got lots of rain last night, but today was a lovely day. And it's supposed to be warm for the next few days - then turn cold again by the end of next week.  Tied a record today with 71*.
4. I've tried to ignore the events of the day.  I hate having to do it, but I don't want the next four years to be a disaster.  If things go horrible with him, they will be horrible for our country.
5. Alison and Joe will be at the Women's March tomorrow in Washington.  They'll be representing all the Zelle women.

No comments: