Saturday, January 14, 2017
1. Do you have/have you had any pets? In my life, I've had 3 dogs and 2 or 3 cats. The last one was a cat. But none since about 1990.
2. Do you play video games? If so, do you have a favorite video game series? I play some games on the computer - mostly word games. I don't play any timed games or "virtual reality" games or live games with other people.
3. Any unpopular opinions on anything? Of course.
4. Do you have a favorite gem? If yes, has anyone ever bought you jewelry with that gem? Not really - I'm not much into jewelry.
5. Favorite story genres? Mysteries, police procedurals, nonfiction. I wish I could read like I used to. Now I read very slowly.
6. What was once a secret that you can now share? (The original question was "What kind of fruit do you hate" which is type of question that I think "who cares?" so I just change them.) My life is an open book.
7. Do you like reading? I love to read - just wish I had enough concentration now to read more than a few minutes at a stretch.
8. What time is it for you now, what are you usually doing at this time of the day? Mid evening. I'm watching TV, and usually on the computer or knitting.
9. What character on TV or in film is most similar to you? You can go with looks or personality. Or you can make a quip and go to the next question. Nothing comes to mind here.
10. What's something weird you wanna do? I wish I could travel like we used to do.
11. Have you ever accomplished a New Years Resolution? I haven't made New Years' resolutions in years. And probably if I ever made any, I wouldn't keep them.
12. Is there any music artist you look up to? Just about any one of them has more musical talent than I do.
13. Are you allergic to anything? If yes, what? Work, in general. But also pollen, dust, trees, grasses, ragweed - all the usual nasal allergens.
14. When was the last time you took a swim? Who else was with you? Friday morning - and every Mon/Wed/Fri - with my water exercise class.
15. Would you rather have the ability to sleep for as long as you want, or have the ability to never have to sleep? I like sleeping. I'd like to be able to sleep for as long as I wanted, without getting up every 2-3 hours.