Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thursday stuff


Forgot to mention the HORRIBLE thing I saw on Tuesday.  I went to Walmart, and they had Christmas stuff out on the shelves.  AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!! 

I went to Silver Sneakers, and my afternoon was dedicated to a mani/pedi and a visit with the Financial Advisor.  I had to get the polish off my nails before the surgery.  Then I went to sign some more stuff at the financial office.  Lots of stuff to get arranged. 

I'm seeing some birds I haven't seen for a while - guess they're coming back for the winter.  All summer I've had nuthatches, titmouses (titmice?), black-capped chickadees.  Now I'm seeing some cardinals, doves, and wrens.  I really hadn't missed them until they started showing up again. And the hummingbirds have gone for the winter.

No comments: