Sunday, October 09, 2016

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

Wish List Meme, part one

1.) What are 3 things on your Wish list and why?  Good health; to have my money last; for Trump to disappear.
2.) Do you miss your childhood? No
3.) What do you do on your spare time on the weekends? I'm retired. Weekends are just like the rest of the week.
4.) What do you appreciate most in your life? My family.
5.) Would you rather be rich or healthy? I'll take some of each.
6.) If you could go back in time would you and why? Maybe a couple of years, before John got sick.
7.) Favorite game as a child? Jacks.
8.) What is your dream career? I pretty much like retirement.
9.) What do you do in your free time? It's all free - I knit, read, play around on the computer.
10.) Favorite clothing stores? I hate shopping, so Walmart or online.
11.) What TV shows can't you live without? NCIS, Rachel Maddow, Sunday Morning.
12.) 3 things you need in your life are: Food, shelter, family.
13.) What can't you sleep without? I can sleep most anywhere, anytime.
14.) Who do you have a celebrity crush on? Nobody - well, maybe Gibbs.
15.) What is your Favorite Season and why? I love the cool, crisp weather of Fall.
16.) What is your Favorite Wild Animal? Hawks
17.) Name 3 of your Favorite Childhood shows: Mine were on the radio, and I really don't remember any of the names.
18.) If you could live as a character in a movie who would it be? No answer here.
19.) Favorite vegetables? Tomatoes (but that's a fruit), corn.
20.) Favorite Fruit? Cantaloupe (or maybe tomatoes)
21.) If you had a dragon what would you name it? Dragon 
22.) What do you put on hotdogs? Mustard, onions, chili
23.) Do you play online games? Yes, but not timed ones or role-playing ones.
24.) What's your favorite way to get inspired? Huh?
25.) Do you have a middle name? I didn't until I got married, then I used my maiden name as my middle name

No comments: