Thursday, September 01, 2016

Sunday Stealing came on Thursday this week.





23. Have you ever gone to the “dark side”? I have no idea what this means.

24. What shirt are you wearing right now? Pajama top

25. What’s important about a bed to you? Like type of sheets, size or whatever. Comfort, clean - I'm  not picky.

 26. Can you sing? I used to be able to, but never very well.

27. What is something about you that would surprise? I don't think I have any surprises left.

28. Have you been a pirate, Renaissance Fair, or other costumed event? If not, would you for the right event or say cause? I definitely do not do costume parties.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Don't sing in the shower.

30. Favorite girl's name? SueMargaretKateJean

31. Favorite boy's name? No favorites

32. What’s in your pocket or purse right now? No pockets now, nothing unusual in my purse - card case, keys, tissues (I hate purses, and try not to carry one.)

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Watching the hummingbirds outside my door.

34. Best toy as a child? I don't remember any favorites.  I did like to cut out paper dolls and make new clothes for them.

35. Worst injury you have ever had? Most recent one I guess - broken humerus, requiring three surgeries.

36. Where would you love to live? On the water somewhere.

37. What type of TV do you have? Would you’d like an upgrade? Flat-screen, HD, don't need to upgrade.

39. How many dogs do you have? None

 40. Do most folks trust you? I think so.

41. What book are you reading? The Ladies of the Club by Marilyn Celeste Morris.

42. What’s your favorite classic TV show? The West Wing

43. What’s your favorite sports team? The UTC Lady Mocs and the TN Lady Vols.

44. Favorite month and why? None really - I do like autumn and spring seasons.

No comments: