Saturday, September 10, 2016

Sunday Stealing




If your life was a book, what would be its title? "Who would've thought?"
Who is/was the weirdest person in your life? FJ or EJ or (more likely) me.
What is a special thing that someone once did for you? My family holding me last year.
If you could erase someone off the planet, who would it be? Current - Donald Trump, Dick Cheney; historical, Hitler, etc.
What’s a big goal that you have? Moving along, one day at a time.
If you could time travel and meet yourself at 16, what would you tell yourself? Hold on - it's going to be a fun ride.
If it were the last day of your life, how would you spend it? With my loved ones.
If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why? I'm not much into "celebrity" - maybe President and Mrs. Obama.
What is one romance depicted in film that you’d love to experience? Not the whole romance, but I love the final scene from the original "Sabrina".
Describe yourself in just one sentence. I am what I am.
Who is the most beautiful person on earth? Beauty comes from inside - and one of the most beautiful people I've known is my Aunt Betsy.
What was the best experience in your life? The travels we were able to take.
If you could rule the world, what would you change? There would be no war or poverty or illiteracy or hate or prejudice.
Where were you when you heard the news of 9/11? In a water exercise class at the YMCA.

No comments: