Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday Stealing





Who was the last person that you held hands with? John

Are you loud, outgoing or shy? Somewhere between outgoing and shy.

Who are you looking forward to see? Family and friends at Andy and Erica's wedding.

Are you easy to get along with? I think so.

Have you ever given up on someone, only to let them back into your lives? Why? I can only think of one given up on. I'd let back in to make life easier for others.

If you were ill, which TV doctor or nurse would you want to take care of you? Dr. Joel Fleischmann, because I'd love to meet all the crazy folks in Cicely, AK.

Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Not one of my favorite topics.

Who was the last person that you had serious conversation with? Daughters via e-mail.

What was the last text message you received about? That Margaret got home safely last night.

Do you believe in luck and/or miracles? Miracles, no. I think mostly you make your own luck.

What good thing happened this summer? Matt and Claire's wedding, beach time, time with Ann & Al.

Convince us why we should or should not believe in life on other planets? Not anything I really think about it.  It seems likely, though, although maybe not "life" as we know it.

Who was your first crush on? I really don't remember.

Favorite part of daily routine? Swimming class on M/W/F.

Do you like your neighbors? Very much - both when we were in the house, and now at my apartment.

What’s your worst feature? My size.

Have you ever had trust issues? I don't think so.

No comments: