Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing: The "Doing Questions Like It's 2003" Meme


Tell us about your pets. If you don’t have one, share why you don’t. I don't have one and don't want one.  I don't want to have to take of anything except myself right now.
Name three things that are close to you. Phone, TV remote, laptop.
How was the weather for your summer? Awful.  Record setting over 100 days of temperatures over 90*, almost drought conditions.
What was the last film you saw? Did you like it? I saw The King and I  in a local theater.  Just as good this time, and great to see it on a big screen.
Tell us about the last trip that you took. A lovely boat trip along the coast of Maine, with Ann & Al.
Where do you buy groceries? Why? At Walmart.  Because I hate to shop for groceries (or anything else) and I can get almost anything I need there - so only have to go to one store.
Tell us something that you did today. Or will do if you haven’t had your morning coffee yet. Laundry
Have you pulled an all-nighter? I'm sure I have, but it's been so long ago, I don't remember why.
Can you taste the difference between Pepsi & Coke? I rarely drink any soft drink, and no, I can't tell the difference.
Tell us about your siblings. How many and what do they do? I had one older sister, who died 20 years ago.  She was a psychiatric social worker.
What’s the oldest thing that you own? I have some very old family photographs, and right now, that's the oldest thing I can think of.

No comments: