Thursday, July 28, 2016

This and that


Well, they've finished the constructing work on the deck.  One of the guys came by this morning to sand down any rough edges, and to help me put the hangers back up and replace my hanging baskets, bird feeder, wind chimes, and wind catchers.  They'll come back sometime to repaint - and we'll put it up all over again. We got a very nice rain shower this afternoon, too.
---------------------
One political note (I'm being SO good)…I've watched the Democratic Convention (and even some of the Republican Convention) on PBS.  It has been fabulous coverage with Gwen Ifill and Judy Woodruff.  It has been totally nonpartisan coverage, calm, and with the only drama coming from the convention participants themselves.  No one who knows me has any questions about my feelings on this election, but the PBS coverage has been outstanding.

No comments: