Sunday, July 03, 2016
1. Would you do drugs if all were legalized? (Not a “for or against” question…) I don't think so.
2. Are you happy that the U.S. Supreme Court once again upheld a woman’s right to abortion? Absolutely yes!
3. Would our country cope any differently with a woman president? I don't know.
4. Do you believe in the death penalty? Not really - although I can see there would be times it would be appropriate.
5. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? Yes. I'm not interested personally, but if alcohol is legal and regulated, it's stupid that marijuana isn't.
6. Do you believe in God? No
7. How do you feel now that same-sex marriage is legalized? It's about time.
8. Do you think it’s wrong that so many Hispanics are moving to the USA? No - they just want a better life. But they should do so legally.
9. A 12-year-old girl has a baby… should she keep it? No, and she shouldn't have had to have it in the first place.
10. Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18? If a person is old enough to die for his/her country, he/she should certainly be able to drink.
11. Should the wars in Middle East be called off? It's not in our hands. Those tribes have been fighting each other for centuries, and nothing we can say or do will have any effect on it.
13. Do you believe in spanking your children? Spanking, maybe - beating, not.
14. A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case… what do you think? Tragic. She should be sterilized and institutionalized.
15. Would you want to prosecute someone for burning their country’s flag as a method of protest? Ostracize and ignore maybe, but not prosecute.
16. It’s between you and a person who is being kept alive (with NO hope) by life support machines… one has to die? Who? If I were the person on the machines, I'd want to be the one who dies.
17. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers? I would like to think not, but I have no control over what others think.