Sunday, July 31, 2016
1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course) I definitely would NOT build a house, but if I had to have one, I want it to come with no responsibilities for upkeep, staffing, food, or anything else.
2. What is your dream car? I hope the car I have is my last one, but if I did have to get a new one, along with the usual stuff, I'd want a back-up camera.
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog. I regularly check out SeniorLearn, Seniors & Friends, Facebook, and some puzzles.
4. iPhone or Droid, which do you want/have? I'm happy with my Android Galaxy 6.
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up? Usually work puzzles, listen to music, watch TV.
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate. I don't do much as "love/hate". I like some foods that others hate. I like having time to myself. I still like to travel. I like going to my 7:30 am swimming class.
7. What did you want to be when you grew up? I don't remember having any burning ambitions.
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance? Absolutely not!
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up? (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.) I liked Mrs. Earl, my French teacher, but wasn't really close with any of them.
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do? At 80, I think I'm past all that stuff.
11. What were you doing 10 years ago? 2006 - recently over breast cancer. Probably getting ready to go on another trip.
12. By this time next year, I ... Hope I'm still around, doing things I enjoy doing.
13. What is something that you need to do but you've procrastinated on? I still have a couple of boxes that I haven't emptied since I moved.
14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime? Again, definitely not my thing.
15. What is your greatest pet peeve? On a large scale, intolerance and hate; currently, Donald Trump; on a small scale, bad grammar.
16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles? To the beach and back last month.
17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? The dictionary - on Google.
18. Do you have a nickname? What is it? Mostly Mom or Grandma.
19. What are you dreading at the moment? Not dreading, but concerned about traveling by myself for the first time.
20. Do you have a meme you think we should steal? (Yes, an old trick. But c'mon now. I gotta give it a shot. It's a lot harder to find memes now. But it's ok to answer "You're lazy" an all it a day.) Sunday Stealing is the only meme I check.