Saturday, July 30, 2016

Birds and Reruns

I love watching the birds.  Gold finches picking seeds directly out of the zinnias.  Black-capped chickadees, nuthatches, and titmouses (titmice?) on the bird feeder. Hummingbirds on the crepe myrtles and on their feeder.
----------------------
My TV watching today was recorded or Netflix programs - and I did a bunch of crying with them.  This afternoon, I watched my recording of DiNozzo's last show on NCIS. That pretty much did in my afternoon.  And this evening, I watched a couple of episodes of The West Wing.  The second one I watched was one of my favorites and is just a heartbreaker.  If you were a fan, you'll know the Christmas show in the first season.  It's called "In Excelsis Deo", the one when Toby deals with the death of the homeless Korean War veteran.  All in all, a cathartic evening.

No comments: