Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday Stealing


The Story-Teller's Meme

1. What are your current obsessions? I don't really have one

2. What are you listening to? TV

3. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? Jeans

4. What are you reading? A Nevada Barr novel

5. What’s for dinner? Tonight it was ravioli.

6. What was the last thing you bought? Gasoline on the way home yesterday

7. Guilty pleasure? Double crostics

8. What training did you get and how do you make a living? OJT, I guess.  I worked as a medical secretary/transcriptionist/office manager

9. If you could go back in time, knowing what you know now, and choose a different career path, what would you train to do? I have no idea

10. What’s your best time of day? I've always been a morning person

11. Do you like being on a team or are you a solo player?  I can work either way

12. What’s your favorite way to create art? Painting, knitting

13. Name three items in your refrigerator: orange juice, yogurt, blueberries

14. Tell us about your first crush: I don't remember

15. The first time that I became a boyfriend/girlfriend was with who, when? Edward, in high school

16. Do you remember what you did on your first date? No - at my age, it was probably going to a movie or a football game.

17. How did you meet your current (or most recent) girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife? In the student center in college.

18. How did your first romantic relationship end? We parted friends.

19. Do you remember your first kiss? No

20. What do we still not know about you? Lots and lots.

No comments: