Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday Stealing


The Dirty Dozen Meme


Stolen from: The Archives

1. This weather is really..... changeable - just like Spring

2. You think you've seen it all, you should see me....
dance

3. I'm sure you would still love me even if...
you knew me better.

4. I think I have finally realized...
that life isn’t perfect.

5. Since the last time we linked up...
a week has gone by.

6. I get super embarrassed...
at my birthday party last week.

7. I really thought by now...
I’d have learned more than I have.

8. If I thought no one would read it, I would write about...
a few secrets.

9. I knew I was in the wrong place...
when I woke up in a high-fashion, high-dollar store in my dream.

10. I am so not above...
doing dumb things.

11. Let's pretend...
was a children’s program I used to listen to on the radio on Saturday mornings. (DAMN, but I’m old!)

12. Just you wait... 
"‘Enry ‘Iggins, just you wait!" (What else could I say)

No comments: