Saturday, March 07, 2015

Sunday stealing

Threes Meme

From
Remember the Stars

1. Three things that scare me: The current Congress, people carrying guns, getting Alzheimer’s
2. Three people who make me laugh: David Hyde Pierce, Robin Williams, can’t think of a third one right now.
3. Three things I love: My family, my friends, springtime in Tennessee
4. Three things I hate: Hate, stupidity, intolerance.
5. Three things I don't understand: The current Congress, intolerance, ignorance
6. Three things on my desk: Desk calendar, calculator, pencil cups
7. Three things I'm doing right now: Watching the Lady Vols win over Kentucky, answering these questions, I’ll be knitting when I finish this.
8. Three things I want to do before I die: Clean out a lot of this mess so the girls don’t have to do it, continue to travel, watch the grandchildren get settled into their lives.
9. Three things I can do: Knit, cook, love
10. Three things I can't do: Play a musical instrument, run, understand people who hate
11. Three things you should listen to: Your heart, your head, your gut.
12. Three things you should never listen to: Someone who tells you to do something you know is wrong, gossip about a friend, Fox news.
13. Three things I'd like to learn: I’m not really in a learning mode right now. I like to improve things I already know how to do.
14. Three favorite foods: Ice cream, salads, soups
15. Three beverages I drink regularly: Plain water, coffee, tomato juice
16. Three shows I watched as a kid: Remember, I’m old! We didn’t have a TV when I was a kid.

No comments: