Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Stealing

The One Thing Meme

Stolen from: Survey Haven

One Thing .....

that makes you smile:
seeing family, puns (oops, that’s two)

that makes you cry:
I never know - crying is usually a surprise

that you love to do on the weekends:
get together with friends and/or family

that you do for only yourself:
get a massage

that you have in your underwear drawer that's NOT underwear:
actually, there’s just underwear there

that you do before going to sleep:
put eye drops in my eyes

that you do within the first 15 minutes after waking:
turn on the coffee

that's in your purse:
wallet



that you actually LIKE to clean: nothing

that you DETEST cleaning:
everything

that other people would find odd about you:
that I like going to a movie by myself

that you would buy if I handed you a $100 bill:
yarn


that you feel you HAVE to do before you die:
live every day to the fullest.

No comments: