Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Rainy Tuesday



We’ve had rain all day - but it is needed. And at least it’s rain, not snow. Although that’s due to change tomorrow night. Jean has postponed her visit, and will come down a week from Friday with Kate and Wayne.

I had my routine visit with the optometrist today. My glaucoma is holding steady with the drops. I ordered a new pair of glasses. The ones I’ve been wearing are in pretty rough shape, and with a slight correction, the insurance will pay for most of it.

One of John’s friends has been in the hospital for nearly six weeks. He went in with pneumonia and and developed MERSA. He’s finally on the road to recovery and has been moved to a rehab facility to regain strength. John went to visit him today, so that got him out of the house.

We’ll be out and off early in the morning for his first test (PET scans) at 7.

No comments: