Saturday, March 21, 2015

Sunday Stealing

The I Meme


Stolen from: The Archives

I am... Mary

I want...
to be healthy as long as possible

I have...
the best family and friends

I wish...
people would just be nice to each other

I hate...
hatred and prejudice

I fear...
that Congress will never be able to accomplish anything

I hear...
birds outside in the morning

I search...
for information on Google

I wonder...
if people will ever learn to get along

I regret...
I don’t regret - it’s a waste of time

I love...
my family and friends

I never...
say “never”

I ache...
all over sometimes

I always...
try never to say “always”

I usually...
try to make peace

I am not...
ready to stop traveling and seeing new things and learning

I dance...
never

I sing...
when I’m alone in the car

I sometimes...
like to be alone

I cry...
much too often

I am not always...
as calm as I look

I lose...
my temper over stupid things

I am confused...
about why people do the things they do

I need...
more time

I should...
lose weight, exercise more, otherwise take better care of myself

No comments: