Thursday, January 08, 2015

Thursday Thirteen

1. Brrrr!  9 F when we got up this morning.
2.  No frozen pipes, though.
3.  Bright sunshine
4.  Braving the cold, I went out for my mani/pedi.
5.  Went to the post office to mail sweaters to Kate - the one I finished for her friend and Randy's that needs some mending.
6.  Went to the library to pick up our reserved copy of Season #2 of The Newsroom.
7.  Home for lunch and no nap.
8.  Three robo spam calls on my cell phone from New York area codes purportedly from the "IRS", threatening me with a law suit if I didn't give them some personal information.  Needless to say, I hung up on them.
9.  We watched episode #1 of The Newsroom.
10.  Margaret and John left to go to Knoxville to the Lady Vols ballgame.
11.  Lady Vols beat Texas A&M.
12.  Most of the news today was about the awful terrorist attack in Paris.
13.  They had some delay getting home from K'ville because of road repairs on I-75.

No comments: