Monday, January 05, 2015

Monday, Monday!

After an unusually busy Monday, with no nap, it’ll be nice to hope that I sleep through the night (except for potty breaks, of course).


I had to skip coffee this morning to go to the orthopedist. He said the shoulder is doing well. I had asked him last visit about my knee, so x-rays were done of the knees, too. He said basically my knees were shot to hell, and that there were some docs who would encourage me to have both replaced. He said I should get more weight-bearing exercise, i.e. walking, bending, etc., and lose weight. Well, of course. The trouble I have is only with the left knee, and it just hurts with some lateral motions, and I don’t have pain with weight bearing. So I think I’ll not even think about knee replacements any time soon.


I was going to go to see the PA at my family doc’s office for the swelling and itching problems with my feet, but the wait would’ve been more than an hour. So I put that off until tomorrow morning.


Bridge was okay. Nothing spectacular in the way of scores, but some interesting hands. And the annoying loud-mouth of the group was unusually quiet.


The Lady Mocs beat Harvard and the and the Lady Vols beat Vanderbilt. Basketball was good today.


And all this with no nap. I’m off to bed, hopefully to sleep.

No comments: