Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sunday Stealing



Name Your Favorite…

Place - home or Canyon de Chelly
Person - John and our daughters
Color - blue or green
Food - almost anything that somebody else cooks
Smell - I don’t like “scents”. Maybe bread baking or new rain or freshly cut grass
Book - Monte Walsh by Jack Shafer
Movie - To Kill a Mockingbird, The Wizard of Oz
Music artist - Andres Segovia
Thing to do when bored - I don’t get bored. There are always books to read and knitting to do.
Genre of literature - Mysteries, nonfiction
Magazine - Smithsonian
Texture - It depends on what it is that has texture. I like all different textures I can think of in one place or another.
Time of day - Mornings
Day of the week - When you’re retired, they’re all pretty much the same. I like the days I go to swimming.
Thing to learn about - I like to learn about almost anything and everything.
Thing about yourself - Curiosity
Lifehack (a time saving, efficiency technique for life) - Live life in the present, enjoy and love what you have.


2 comments:

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Hello Mary. Is "Bread Baking" a woman's fragrance? If so I think it will drive men crazy. Do they also do "Roast Beef and Yorkshire Puddings"? I would be putty in the wearer's hands. Putty. Kind regards from Neil (aka Yorkshire Pudding) England.

Mary Z said...

Welcome, Mr. Pudding. Alas, I fear "Bread Baking" is not an available perfume. So I must go without. Some grocery stores in the US bake bread during store hours - guaranteed to make shoppers buy more stuff.