Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sleep, etc.

I didn’t sleep well at all Tuesday night. I did get a good nap yesterday afternoon, and was afraid that would keep me up again. But, I got a good 8-hour night last night - the usually potty breaks, but always back to sleep. It’s amazing how that brightens one’s outlook.

I had only two things on my agenda today. To my surprise, getting my lab work (preparatory to my physical exam next week) was accomplished in a timely, painless manner. And I got to my massage appointment a few minutes early.

A good massage therapist is a wonderful thing to have. I often thank the friend who recommended her.

I’ve deliberately not napped today - hoping for another full night’s sleep. We watched two more episodes of Newsroom. We have just one more episode of Season #2 to watch. It was due back to the library today, but I think we can afford the overdue fine. Then I can put in a request for Season #3. What a fabulous program this is!

The sweater for Alison is coming along quite nicely. It’s interesting to work on, doing the usual things with different techniques. And it’s going to be SO gorgeous!

Let’s all sleep well tonight.

No comments: