Thursday, September 04, 2014

Thursday Friends and Food

I didn’t write anything yesterday - just one of those days. The night before, I got only about 2 hours sleep. So I wasn’t worth much during the day. I went to bed about 9:30, and with some pharmaceutical help as insurance, I slept for almost 8 hours without even a potty break. And then another couple of hours after that.

I have no idea what causes those nights - there doesn’t seem to be any cause-and-effect that I can come up with. At least it doesn’t happen often, so I don’t obsess about it.

This was a quiet Thursday in any event. We got our much-needed haircuts, and John ran some errands with Bob.

The fun happened tonight with pizza night. Tina, Missy and her husband John, and Bob joined us for delivered pizza from Marco’s. Tina brought a strawberry cake from Whole Foods, and we pigged out. As usual, a fun time with good friends and good food.

No comments: