Monday, September 22, 2014

Quiet

It was a quieter than expected Monday. The cleaning lady came, which is always a good thing.

The installer who was scheduled to install the new kitchen faucet called to say he had had car trouble and would be late. So I didn’t get to bridge this afternoon. John went and said he had had lousy cards. “J” came and got the faucet put in, taking him about half-an-hour. And it’s ever so much better than the old one. It takes such small things to make me happy.

I’d about decided dinner was happening “out” somehow or somewhere, but I wound up getting out the last of the split pea soup. No more of that until after Thanksgiving (and a ham).

There are lots of appointments to fill out the rest of the week.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

You know why I never make plans. 8-) There's always something, even in this place.