Saturday, September 06, 2014

Sunday Stealing

From FYeahSurveys

Alphabetty

A. What are your favorite smells?
I’m not much for smells, but I do like the smell of bread baking, newly cut grass.
B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine?

Not without horrendous headaches.
C. Who knows more about you than anyone else?

John
D. What song did you last listen to?

Rocky Top (the Tennessee football game broadcast)
E. Do you have a crush on anybody?

I’m much too old to have crushes.
F. Do you like The Beatles?

I like a lot of their music, but I was past the time of “fandom” when they came on the scene.
G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?

Although I wouldn’t say it was my favorite color, I’d probably choose blue.
H. Do you cook often?

At least one meal nearly every day, usually two.
I. What was the last film you watched? Did you like it?

I don’t watch many movies, and I wouldn’t finish one I didn’t like. The last ones I remember seeing in the theater were The Help and The King’s Speech. Loved them.
J. Can you sew?

Oh, my, yes! But not for a long time. I made almost everything we wore - all the girls’ clothes, all mine, all John’s sports shirts, etc. I don’t even mend much anymore.
K. What is your favorite fruit?

Whatever is fresh and in season - blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupes, watermelon, peaches. Yum!
L. Are you health conscious?

Reasonably so - I’m not obsessive. And I don’t get nearly enough exercise.
M. What is your middle initial?

I don’t have a given middle name, so my middle initial is W, the first letter of my maiden name.
N. Do you curse a lot?

Probably more than I should.
O. When was the last time you had a beer?

It’s been years since I had any alcoholic beverage.
P. Are you pro sports fan?

Not really. I do know something about the WNBA.
Q. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?

No, but I was really hungry for some fried catfish recently. Bobby fried some last weekend, and it was fabulous!
R. What was the last book you purchased?

One Summer: America, 1927 - on Kindle.
S. Where was your last vacation?

We went to Gulf Shores in June/July.
T. Do you share your fries?

Sure, especially at 5 Guys and Fries.
U. Did you ever play seven minutes in heaven?

I don’t know what that is.
V. Girls, when was the last time you went out without a bra? Guys, when was the last time you went shirtless in public?

I don’t wear a bra when I head out to the Y in the mornings. I’m going to be putting on my swimsuit as soon as I get there.
W. What's the longest you've gone "unplugged"?

It was a couple of years ago on a Mediterranean cruise - for two weeks.
X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?

Broken ankle and broken arm/shoulder, both in falls, both bad, and both requiring surgery.
Y. How do you like your eggs?

Almost any way they’re cooked - over medium, poached, omelets, hard-boiled, soft-boiled, scrambled, frittata - I’m not too particular.
Z. What was your last argument about and who with?

I don’t argue much - it’s not worth the effort. I’m usually not going to change the other person’s mind, and he/she’s not going to change his/her mind. And, of course, I know when I’m right. LOL

No comments: