Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sunday Stealing

Alphabetty 2

A) What does the last text you sent say? And to whom?

“Hugs”, sent to Tina
B) What does the last text you received say? And from whom?
“xoxo”, from Tina
C) What time do you wake up most mornings?

With the alarm on M/W/F at 6 am; otherwise about 7:30 am
D) Are you afraid of walking alone at night?

Not afraid, but I don’t much walk anywhere.
E) What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day?

Change into soft clothes, get into my recliner, look at the computer.
F) Where did your last kiss take place and with whom?

Kissed John good night yesterday
G) Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school?

No, I was one of the goody-two-shoes.
H) Do you enjoy your job? If unemployed, are you content being so?

I’m retired, and loving it. I enjoyed my last job up until the last year or so.
I) Do you often pick up on double entendres and innuendos?

Mostly yes. Sometimes I’m incredibly dense.
J) Have you ever been offered drugs but declined?

Not offered, but would definitely decline.
K) Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking?

No, but someone might make me think more about something.
L) Have you ever been offered drugs and accepted?

See #J.
M) Tell us something weird that turns you on.

Come on - I’m 78 years old.
N) When did someone last admit romantic or sexual feelings for you? Was the feeling mutual?

John tells me he loves me every day, and yes, the feeling is mutual.
O) What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately?

The problems of some friends and family.
P) When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation?

I don’t argue or confront about my beliefs, but I never swallow them.
Q) Do you usually initiate hugs?

I don’t know about “usually”, but I do sometimes and always reciprocate.
R) Are you a very affectionate person?

Yes
S) Can you roll your own cigarettes?

Why on earth would I want to do that?!?
T) What are you looking forward to?

Our upcoming trip on the Mississippi River.
U) Do you have any tattoos. Do you want any/more?

Only the two dots from my radiation treatment for breast cancer. And I definitely don’t want any more.
V) Are you mentally strong?

I think so.
W) Are you physically strong?

Not any more.
X) Do you think you’re a good person?

Yes.
Y) Name one thing you wish you could change about your life right now.

I would change my health/stamina/strength.
Z) What do you usually eat for breakfast?

Depends on the day of the week. M/W/F egg, toast, juice; T/T/S cold cereal; Sunday, breakfast meat, eggs, biscuits or toast, sometimes waffles.

No comments: