Thursday, July 17, 2014

Writing again

Sorry I’ve been bad about not writing.

I’ve been going to the pool, to coffee, and to physical therapy. The therapy has been great. The stretching-out is uncomfortable, but necessary (and I do take a pain pill before I go). They keep telling me how good my range of motion is - and I can tell that I can already do things I haven’t done since I fell nearly two years ago. I have eight more sessions currently scheduled, and can only hope I continue to improve.

We went to play duplicate at the Bridge Center again tonight. I’m sure we came in low this time. Mostly we had lousy cards, but there were a couple that we didn’t play too well. We’ll get better, I’m sure - and we’re planning to stay with it.

John goes for his initial visit to the allergist tomorrow. I hope they can help him with his respiratory/nasal/sinus/etc. problems.

No comments: