Monday, July 14, 2014

Tough Monday

Tough day today - some workout in the pool, coffee, PT, and bridge. I'm shot, and the arm is sore. John "cooked" - picking up burgers at 5 Guys.

The PT went well, but she really stretched me out. We're all pleased with my progress. The actual measurements are much improved over the first treatment ( last Monday), and I can see that I have more range of motion than I've had since I fell almost two years ago.

I had some good cards at bridge today - some not-so-good ones, too, but it was still good to get back. We had a good crowd - six full tables.

We're in the path of the storm system by tonight or early tomorrow, then the much cooler weather.

============================

There was huge news from Chattanooga this morning. Volkswagen announced this morning that they will build their new SUV crossover at the Chattanooga plant. Wonderful news for our city and for the regional economy!

No comments: