Thursday, May 15, 2014

The countdown begins...


My surgery is a week from tomorrow. Tonight we filled out our pill boxes for the next week. I had to pay close attention to which meds to leave out on which days. I have to stop several of the meds after Friday, and then take only three on the morning of surgery.

And I have to start planning what to buy at the grocery store and what to take with me.
-------------------------------
The new sidewalk is great. It already feels just right.
-------------------------------
Mr. M. is due to come Saturday morning to install the new HVAC system. Lots of money going out this spring.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

The best thing about setting up your meds ahead of time is that you can choose to do it while you're calm and aware.

You also realize what needs to be renewed before you're in danger of running out. I used to do my husband's and my own every week. In those days it seemed I almost lived at the pharmacy.