Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sunday stealing

Random Twenty

1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I can’t remember - I know it’s been a long time.

2. What was your last alcoholic beverage?
It’s been about 15+ years. Maybe a glass of wine?
3. Who can you trust?
John, always.
4. Where was your first kiss with your current significant other?
Houston, when we were at Rice
5. Favorite Band?
Any symphony orchestra
6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
I’m not really into pain.
7. Do you like anyone?
I like almost everyone. There are a few people I’d rather not spend a lot of time with, but….
8. Do you know anyone who is engaged?
Yes, Grandson Matt and Claire
9. What's your favorite number?
I don’t have one.
10. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Nobody really “makes” me cry. I cry at movies, commercials, happy news, stuff like that.
11. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
I went to Girl Scout camp for about 4-5 summers.
12. When was the last time you cried?
I don’t remember
13. What is one thing you miss about your past?
I miss having lots of energy and being pain free. I miss Pink and Betsy and Ken.
14. What is one thing you've learned about life?

I’ve learned that there’s always something new to learn. And that you should never stop learning.
15. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not really.
16. Is anyone jealous of you?
I have no idea.
17. Has a friend ever used you?
Not that I know of. If someone did, he/she certainly wasn’t a friend.
18. Has anyone recently told you that they like you more than as a friend?
No.  I’ve been married for many years, and the situation wouldn't arise.
19. Who was the last person you drove with?
John - we came home from dinner tonight.
20. What are you looking forward to?

Getting this surgery over with and getting on with recovery.

No comments: