Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sunday stealing

1)Where would you retire to?
        We haven’t found anyplace we like better than where we are. I would love to be closer to the ocean, though.
2)What are your best physical features?


        The body is pretty well falling apart. I guess I’ll have to go with my eyes.
3)What are your best characteristics?
        Caring and friendliness, I guess.
4)What kind of books do you like to read?
        My reading is so sporadic now. I still like to read mysteries, but I do best with nonfiction.
5)What are you reading now?
       Wild. It’s an autobiography of a young woman walking the Pacific Crest Trail.
6)Where would you want to retire to?
       See #1.
7)What is your favorite time of the day?
       I’m retired - pretty much the same. But I am partial to early mornings and late evenings.
8)Where did you grow up?
       Houston, TX
9)How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
      450 miles
10)Are you a morning person or a night owl?
      Some of each, but if I’m going to get a job done, it’ll usually be in the morning.
11)What inspires you?
      Nothing specific - just something that lights my fire at the moment.
12)Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
     Yes
13)Do you have pets?
      Not any more.
14)How many rings before you answer the phone?
       I like to answer it right away - before the second ring, if I can get to the phone in time.
15)What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
        Medical transcription (office, medical records, pathology, x-rays), medical office manager.
16)Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
       No - and this is a good thing.
17)What is most important in life?
       Good health, someone to love and someone who loves you.
18)Did you dream last night?
       I don’t think so.
19)Do you remember your dreams?
       I usually remember that I have dreamed, but don’t remember the dreams specifically.

No comments: