Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Nothing much...

Nothing much going on around here. I had lousy cards at bridge Monday (although I came in third last week). I got my mani/pedi yesterday. It felt good, but I've decided I don't like the polish I chose. Oh, well - I'll change it the next time. Swimming and painting class were today. I'm not doing anything I'm pleased with in this session of classes. The teacher asked me if I was liking what we were doing. I told her that I wasn't, and we had a good laugh about it. She’s a great teacher and understands that all things don’t appeal to all people. As I told her, I always learn something - even if it's that it was something I didn't want to do again. Dealing with composition and making a piece "work" is a challenge no matter what the style or techniques.

No comments: