Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What a wimp!



It was a busy day for me. I don’t know how we used to work for 8 or more hours, and then come home and do other stuff. No way I could do that now. I wonder what happened. It couldn’t possibly be an age thing.

After swimming and coffee, we got haircuts. I went to the lecture part of my art class (which is what I've been doing this session), and then to get another mani/pedi.

I was very pleased with my gel nails (done 3 weeks ago), and wanted to get them done again. I don't know that I'll want to be spending that much that often, though, so don't know how long I'll continue. The guy in the shop did my pedicure this time. He really does a great job, with a good foot and leg massage, so I'll probably go back to him next time.

So that was it for the day, and I got home about 2:30. What a wimp!
=========================================
 
On the Grande Caribe
 


1 comment:

Harriet said...

I remember getting up at 5:30 a.m. and working till after 6 p.m., at which time I would go home and serve dinner. (My husband did dishes.)

Sometime after I had begun temping again, I decided I no longer had to work full time. Yesterday I had a two-hour nap and still slept eight hours. And I hadn't done anything strenuous.

Count me in as another wimp!