Thursday, February 07, 2013

Thursday chores


It was a busy morning around here - and it was amazing how quickly things went. I went for my mammogram. My appointment was at 10, and I was back in my car before 10:20. I never even had time to open the book I brought with me. No indication that anything was amiss, and the tech said I should get my report mailed to me in about a week.

I picked up a prescription and did a quick trip to WalMart for a couple of things I forgot on Tuesday. I went to the Y and one of the "sweet young things" (unfortunately not a hot young guy) showed me some of the machines and some other pieces of equipment to use. I didn't do anything more than a short trial on each piece. We may get back there on Saturday. I'm not going to try to do machines and swim on the same day. So all the chores were done before lunch.

And the Lady Vols managed to pull out a one-point squeaker win over LSU tonight.

No comments: