Saturday, February 09, 2013

Sunday Stealing


As usual, I got this meme from Sunday Stealing.

Sunday Stealing: The Basically Obscure Meme-Part 2

1: Would you swear in front of your parents
I probably did, but only after I was an adult.


2: Which continents have you been on?
North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Antarctica

3: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
Not really. The only time I get motion sickness is in an I-Max theater.

4: Why did you name your blog whatever you named your blog?
I wanted to use the unusual letter of my last name.

5: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
A rainbow jacket, yes. I don’t do yellow. With hips like these, nobody should wear checkered pants.

6: What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Post a picture if you can.
I don’t remember - these would be in the movies - pre-TV. Maybe Tom & Jerry.

7: In a past life I must have been a...
Who knows - just not the way my mind works.

8: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
I wouldn’t want to look at any city skyline. I’d choose Bryce Canyon or the Valley of the Gods.

9: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
Sydney, Australia, to Los Angeles

10: The longest you've ever slept?
I think I slept for 10 hours once - can’t remember why.

11: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
No and no. I would see that it got a nice home somewhere else.
12: Do you pluck your eyebrows?
Nope - never did do that.

13: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
I love them all - also October beans, lima beans, butter beans.

14: How far can you throw a baseball?
Maybe 3 feet.

15: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
Canada or New Zealand

16: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
All of those except Nepalese. Loved them all.

17: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
As much as she could chuck.

No comments: