Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday, All day


I didn't sleep well last night, and all my parts hurt/ache. I had the worst cards at bridge that I think I've ever had - and what I did have, I bid very poorly. Guess I'm having a pity-party today - sorry. I'll be better.

The good part was that our Lady Mocs won tonight. With tonight's 68-59 win over Davidson, the UTC Lady Mocs clinched sole possession of the Southern Conference title. One more conference game (that doesn't affect the outcome of the title), then on to the SoCon Tournament.
==============================
Have you seen the new program Monday Mornings on TNT? It’s really quite good.

3 comments:

Harriet said...

I like "Monday Mornings." (There was a novel about forty years ago called The Death Committee -- similar theme, but no Dr. Park.

Mary Z said...

Harriet, Dr. Park is about our favorite. And I love the actor playing the transplant surgeon.

Jennifer said...

Sorry you hurt. I am blaming the big storm system that is crossing the country. Hope it passes soon!