Sunday, November 25, 2012

The day after

Margaret left early this morning, and Jean left about noon. As far as we know, the only thing that got left was Jean’s iPad. I’ll be sending that to her tomorrow.

What a great weekend we had - capped off by the dinner get-together Saturday afternoon with family and friends. I know I said this yesterday, but we are so thankful to have this warm, wonderful circle surrounding us.

The rest of today was for laundry and resting up.

Things are going to get sort of back to the routine tomorrow. I’m going to start back to the pool - still not the class, but walking in the water and stretching my arm. We’re going to get back to our Monday afternoon bridge playing, too.

==============================
Thanks to Margaret for taking some photos of our feast.

 

No comments: