Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Getting ready


Margaret called last night to tell me about all that she had already done for our dinner on Saturday and what all she was bringing. Jean will be here to help, too. We love all the stuff that goes with a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, so I like to have it. But I think we'll be only 8 people, and that's really a lot of food for such a small number. Oh, well. If nothing else, the family, food, and friendship will be fabulous.

John took me to WalMart and Aldi this morning. None of the riding carts were fully charged, so I walked. That certainly got in my walking exercise for the day. And I've done my two sessions of PT here at home. I see the surgeon tomorrow morning, and then have another formal PT session in the afternoon. I think I have one or two more treatments prescribed, and we'll see what, if any, the doc adds to that. I hope I get more treatments. They've told me my range of motion has gotten pretty good, and now I need to work on gaining more strength.


Flo Jean’s at home now and working on her physical therapy, too.

========================

Chapels on man-made islands in the Gulf of Kotor.

 

No comments: