Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Easing back into the routine


Tough morning today, getting back into the routine. Poor John had to do chauffeur duty until 11. I had my regular rheumatologist appointment - just a check and lab work visit.

Then my first post-surgery grocery run. He took me to Aldi, and then to WalMart. Not too long at either one, but combined, I was really whipped when he got me home. And I used one of the electric carts at WM. John got all the groceries in the house and helped me put them up, then he went to the Y to exercise and relax. We both had killer naps this afternoon.

After yesterday's cold rain, today has been glorious - cool and breezy, but gorgeous bright sunshine. I hope, wherever you are, you’ve had a lovely fall day, too.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hold good thoughts tomorrow for our Flo Jean, who is having knee replacement surgery.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Shopping is tiring at the best of times, so no wonder you had good nap afterwards! Thanks for your visit to my blob.