Saturday, December 03, 2011

Stopping treatments

I saw the chiropractor again today - I think the 6th visit. The treatments have felt good , but neither one of us feel there has been any improvement. The deep massage I had felt good, too, but didn’t do anything for my back.

The doc was disappointed that she hadn’t been able to help, but we agreed to stop the treatments - at least for a while. She asked me to increase the fish oil I’ve been taking, and to get a massage about once a week for a month or so. And, of course, I’ll continue with my water exercises.

It was an interesting experiment, if nothing else. We’ll see how it goes.
============================
A student dancer.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Harriet said...

It's a good doctor who recognizes that a treatment isn't working. It's a wonderful doctor who listens to you.

One of the annoying "civic improvements," is that there are no places for swimming closer than a twenty-minute drive for me...assuming that I had a vehicle. We can swim in the Sound in the summer, if you don't mind dirty water.