Tuesday, December 06, 2011

A rainy Tuesday

For being a rainy Tuesday, we did a bunch of stuff around the house.

I did some painting today - getting some pieces started - always a good feeling.

John went to his spin class this morning and came home with what is hopefully a leg cramp, but may be a muscle sprain/strain of some sort. He took a muscle relaxant, and has used heat. I did some massage on the spot (upper calf, almost to the “knee-pit”), and he got a good nap It‘s still bothering him tonight, but I hope it’s better by tomorrow.

He got on the phone to get some estimates for taking the trees down. Two guys came by this afternoon, and I think a couple more or coming by tomorrow. Seems John’s waiting to call may have paid off after all. These folks seem to want to get a job to do between now and Christmas, so they can get some extra holiday income. We can work with that.

I’ve had a pretty scratchy throat since this afternoon. One of the guys at bridge yesterday was very hoarse. I hope I didn’t catch something from him.
==========================
Got our first Xmas e-card today. These good looking folks are Sue’s family, taken at the San Diego wedding.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: