Friday, December 09, 2011

Back up and about

John decided on someone to take out the four trees that need removing. They’re supposed to be starting first thing in the morning. I’m sure John’ll be out watching the process and taking pictures. We really hate to have to cut down trees, but it’s certainly better than having them fall on the house.

After completely zoning out yesterday, I had to get out and about today. I didn’t go to swimming, but did make it to coffee. From 10-1, I substituted for a friend and worked the book store at the library this morning. Fortunately nobody bought anything, so it was an easy shift.

From there, I went to get a massage. This therapist was recommended by a knowledgeable friend, and I was very pleased with her. I’m sure I’ll be going again. I do think that’s beginning to do some good with my back.

Haircuts were next. Our regular gal at Great Clips is out on sick leave for a while. We decided to try the GC that’s closer to our house until she returns. John went this morning, and I went after my massage. We were both very happy with the cuts we got.
=================================
The border crossing on the Mekong River into Vietnam

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sian said...

Hope you are feeling better now? colds are just horrible! Hope you chase yours away in time for the festive season!