Thursday, December 15, 2011

All about me

This morning, it was all about me. I had a massage and then had a pedicure. I went really wild - and even let them put polish on my nails. Those of you who have had the misfortune of seeing my bare feet know how wild that really is.

Jesse got home yesterday, and there’s a party for him on Saturday. Margaret asked me to bring some stuff, so I made another stop at the store. That’ll keep me busy tomorrow.

Our Lady Mocs played Belmont tonight, and won handily, 75-42. Every gal on the team got to play, and all but one scored. Tough on Belmont, but good for our team.

It's just started raining here, and I think it's supposed to keep it up all night.
=========================================
Folks working on their boats on the Mekong River in Vietnam.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: